Fire Prevention Forms
The Fire Prevention Division hours are from 7:30am-6:00 pm, Monday through Friday. Please call (508) 775-1300 Option 2 with any questions or complete the form.
The following forms are available for you to print, fill out and return via email, standard mail or bring to the department at your convenience.
All fees are $25 if by check or cash. We also accept credit cards, which will include a small additional processing fee to the cost. Please call the office 508-775-1300 Opt 2 to provide credit card information.
- Oil Burner Installation Application
- Oil Tank Removal Application and Permit
- Receipt of Disposal for Underground Storage Tank
- Standard Permit
- Residential Fire Alarm Installation Permit
- Alarm or Sprinkler Disconnect Permit
- Guidelines for Smoke and CO Alarm Requirements
- Dumpster Permit (must attach basic layout of dumpster location)